Online TimeKeeping Management (OTKM) is designed for the DCI/DCII Direct Report (DR) and People Manager (PM) to better facilitate application and approval of PTO, OB OT and WFH. It is easily accessible to all employees through the DCI Portal and its dashboard shows your timekeeping records at a glance. Application and approval can be accomplished with just a few clicks of the mouse and OTKM shall process these and send to Finance for payroll computation. Please read the guidelines below to better understand the use of the OTKM System.
- Username: complete email address and Temporary Password: p@ssw0rd.
Please update your password after FIRST LOGIN.
- It is recommended that you experience the OTKM tour to guide you step by step on how to use system, from application to approval, or you may opt to end the tour and proceed with your first transaction.
- The OTKM Dashboard displays all your applications and the status (Approved/Disapproved/Pending). Always refer to your dashboard to know if your application was submitted successfully. If you don’t see your application, it just simply means you need to re-apply.
- Your PTO Balance is found on your latest payslip.
- OTKM works best on Google Chrome browser.
On PTO/ OB/ OT/ WFH Application:
On PTO/ OB/ OT/ WFH Cancellation:
- Filing of OB/ OT is open only for 3 calendar days after the date of OB/ OT. Calendar automatically closes after.
e.g. Actual date of OB/OT: 18 November 2016 (Friday)
- Filing of WFH is open for a daily basis. Calendar automatically closes after.
- Calendar is open for planned PTO. However for unplanned PTO (e.g. emergencies, sick days), application is also open only for 3 calendar days after the date of the PTO.
- Manual (via Email) application and appeals for consideration will no longer be accepted.
- OB-Day: Time spent outside office on Official Business. No Bio-In and Bio-Out.
- OB-AM: Time spent outside office on Official Business. Bio-In is after 8:00am or start of shift.
- OB-PM: Time spent outside office on Official Business. Bio-Out is before 5:00pm or end of shift.
- OB application strictly not to be used to correct incomplete log-in/out data due to neglect
On PTO/ OB/ OT/ WFH Approval:
- Applicants have the option to cancel pending or approved application subject to HR approval for record purpose.
- PM has three (3) calendar days to approve application via OTKM or email. Failure to respond will tag the application as expired or disregarded. DR will need to re-apply for approval.